SEN Information Report
The Special Education Needs Code of Practice gives guidance to education settings that helps to identify, assess and provide help for children with special educational needs. It sets out the processes and procedures organisations must or should follow to meet the needs of children.
Principles underlying the Code
The SEND Code of Practice describes the principles that should be observed by all professionals working with children and young people who have SEN or disabilities. These include:
- Taking into account the view of children, young people and their families
- Enabling children, young people and their parents to participate in decision-making
- Collaborating with partners in education, health and social care to provide support
- Identifying the needs of children and young people
- Making high quality provision to meet the needs of children and young people
- Focusing on inclusive practices and removing barriers to learning
- Helping children and young people to prepare for adulthood
To read the school's full SEN Information Report, please refer to the document below.
Folders: 0 | Files: 1 | Size: 626 kb
|SEN Information Report September 2019 updated.pdf||626 kb||27-Apr-21|